Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why does my Dell Inspiron 1501 say battery could not be identified?

When I start up my laptop it always says "battery could not be identified the system will be unable to charge this battery" and I have to press a key to continue.



The battery works ****** fine. WTF? **** you Dell!Why does my Dell Inspiron 1501 say battery could not be identified?i just sold my dell that is the exact same thing. my guess is that it's not a dell battery and it wants you to buy theirs. so just forget it and press the key to continueWhy does my Dell Inspiron 1501 say battery could not be identified?Mine does the same thing but right shortly after it started the battery life went to squat! Looks like your battery is about to die...get your wallet out!!! Mine is a Dell battery by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment