Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have bad credit: Can i still make monthly payments with dell?

I'm looking at buying a laptop computer from dell. If I have bad credit, will I still be able to do the monthly payments without completely outrageous interest, etc?



My main question is: With bad credit, will a dell preffered account still allow me to make monthly payments on a laptop/computer? Or no?I have bad credit: Can i still make monthly payments with dell?There is only one way to find out: Apply for the credit account with Dell.



They can give you an answer very, very quick..... according to their website... within 60 seconds.



https://financing.dell.com/payments/fina鈥?/a>I have bad credit: Can i still make monthly payments with dell?Since you already have the credit with Dell, it would seem that you can extend your credit further. And yes keep those payments up and your credit will go up. Also, try to add a little more to the monthly payments, ALL creditors really like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment