Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I find a new keyboard for my dell inspiron six thousand?

I have a Dell Inspiron Six thousand lap top, and the # six key popped off now it will not function at all. You don't realize how often you use that key until it is missing. I just want to kow where to find a new key pad.Where can I find a new keyboard for my dell inspiron six thousand?Ebay is the place to go. Check the link below or search ebay yourself for "keyboard inspiron 6000"Where can I find a new keyboard for my dell inspiron six thousand?Well, I guess the only remaining option is getting an EXTERNAL keyboard. There are thousands around, but I would suggest any Logitech one.

Make sure its a USB one (probably is).



Hope this helped.Where can I find a new keyboard for my dell inspiron six thousand?well you can of course go to dell..or try Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment