Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can i reboot my computer to Factory settings Dell windows 7?

im trying to do as i said in my question but when i use factory restore image thing in the repair mode nothing comes up.... and i want to restore it, also i don't have the disk and i have a



Dell Dimension e520 i got windows 7 installed later in time...



can any one help me with my problem i know how to do it but you can it wont let me...How can i reboot my computer to Factory settings Dell windows 7?Hi techno4229,



Since you are using a pirated version of Windows 7, it is doubtful that you will be able to perform a system restore. If you want to start fresh, I recommend installing your old operating system (assuming it is genuine) or purchasing a genuine copy of Windows 7. To learn more about the importance of using genuine Windows, visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo鈥?/a>



Cassandra

Microsoft Windows OutreachHow can i reboot my computer to Factory settings Dell windows 7?Where did you get windows 7 from if you dont have the disks? if it is pirated you cant do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment