Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How to do a factory restore on a dell desktop system?

I want to bring my old dell pc back to the way it was when i got it how do i completely restore i know theirs a code you can use can anyone help ?How to do a factory restore on a dell desktop system?What is the exact model of your Dell system? The restore process is different depending on which model you're using.How to do a factory restore on a dell desktop system?Turn your computer on, before it finishes rebooting hold the power switch down for three seconds (this turns it back off) when you press the power switch again it will come up to a black screen with several options, that will give a message that "windows did not start normally" and ask what you want to do... typically it will offer "safe mode" Boot Normally" and a "Diagnostic mode"



factory restore might be there as well if not it might give you a prompt on how to engage factory restore...



I'd look on my Dell Notebook, but my Factory restore partition was two hard drives and a different operating system ago... so I simply don't have one....



AD

No comments:

Post a Comment