Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does anyone know how to make the sims 2 university and night life work on an dell inspiron 1525?

If anyone knows please help me!!! I just got my dell inspiron laptop like a week and a half ago and everytime I play the sims 2 university or nightlife on my laptop it keeps freezing if i try to make a family and when I click on a family. I tried running it as administrator and it still didnt work.If anyone knows how please help me!!!Does anyone know how to make the sims 2 university and night life work on an dell inspiron 1525?The video card (I think it's actually a video chip, not a dedicated video card) that is put into the Dell Inspiron laptops does not work right with the sims 2 games. You can try going to Dell's website to see if you can update the driver for that chip, but if you already have the latest driver then there really isn't anything else you can do other than what the first person suggested to try.



There are lots and lots of questions on this site from people trying to play the sims 2 games on a Dell Inspiron though, so I really don't think there's going to be much you can do to fix it, sorry. :-(Does anyone know how to make the sims 2 university and night life work on an dell inspiron 1525?
That's wonderful! I clicked on the link you gave and bookmarked it so if I see anyone else with the same problem and same computer, I can give them this link. :-) You may have helped a lot more people than just yourself!

Report Abuse

Does anyone know how to make the sims 2 university and night life work on an dell inspiron 1525?Hey Crystal, the link you posted has helped at least two other people so far -- just thought you would like to know. :-)

Report Abuse

Does anyone know how to make the sims 2 university and night life work on an dell inspiron 1525?
Maybe your computer doesnt have the specs to run it perfectly. Try deleting some crap you mgiht have on it.Does anyone know how to make the sims 2 university and night life work on an dell inspiron 1525?talk to ur computer, make it love and appriciate you. then it will work

No comments:

Post a Comment