Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I find a new clip for my Dell Laptop Keyboard?

I visited Dell parts and no information. I broke the clip that clamps the ribbon connector to a new keyboard I was replacing. Anyone have any ideas how I can replace this?How can I find a new clip for my Dell Laptop Keyboard?Try a computer repair center they might have one from an old lap top or be able to order one.How can I find a new clip for my Dell Laptop Keyboard?kindly tell me the model of the dell laptop, i might be able to help you with that..



you could go to the support.dell.com website, if you are prompted to enter your service tag, just enter it and try to find the manual of the corresponding laptop model, then try to find the manual for the part or system you are trying to find...



i have the link at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment