Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I do a factory reset on my Dell laptop?

My Dell laptop is giving me a Blue screen that says there was some sort of problem with my hardware. Its done this before and I just restarted it and it went away. But now i cant get passed it no matter how many times I reset it. I need to do a factory reset, I've done it before but I have forgotten exactly how to do it...

ThanksHow do I do a factory reset on my Dell laptop?http://www.ehow.com/how_4842155_dell-lap鈥?/a>How do I do a factory reset on my Dell laptop?i had that same thing happen to my laptop and just bought a new one but on the one i got now i restored mine to factor settings by holding 0 down and turning it on but keep 0 down even when it comes on and when something comes up let go then pick the first thing on everything and click next and it will start to restore took mine like a hour to finish will shut down and start up a few times before finish



but i have toshiba but u can see if it works for dell to if not just call dell and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment