Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I buy a dell laptop by paying a certain amount of money on a monthly basis rather than all at once?

Let's say if the laptop costs 700$, can I buy it by paying 70$ per month for 10 months rather than paying the 700$ at once and yet still have the laptop shipped after the first 70$ is deposited? If there is a way, how do I do it? Can it be done by the Dell Installment Plan or the Dell Preferred Account in the financing options? ThanksHow do I buy a dell laptop by paying a certain amount of money on a monthly basis rather than all at once?It can be done with both. The Preferred Account acts a typical revolving credit card. You can pay as low as the minimum and keep doing so until it gets paid off (which will take forever if you do only minimum). However, the interest rate is aboult 28.99% -- very, very high!



With the installation plan, you make equal payments for the entire 2 year term until it's paid off. Kinda like a car loan. Interest rates are 9.99%, 13.99%, 16.99%, 17.99%, 18.99%, 21.99%, 26.99% or 28.99% depending on your credit score/history.



Check my link below for Dell's Installment Plan Calculator. Also has more information on both plans.How do I buy a dell laptop by paying a certain amount of money on a monthly basis rather than all at once?Do you have a RENT A CENTER where you live? Thats hows I'm buying my laptop its like 65 a month.How do I buy a dell laptop by paying a certain amount of money on a monthly basis rather than all at once?I bought a computer sometime ago through Dell's financing options. It was easy and a good rate at the time (I think it was a special rate). But be careful with the interest rate because sometimes the initial rate (ie. 0%) last only a couple of months then it jumps to a much higher rate (ie. 20%). Make sure you read the terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment