Saturday, February 18, 2012

How long do Dell take to deliver?

Okay, so basically I have ordered a new Desktop computer from Dell and I have chosen the Finance option. I also chose the option to have it delivered on or before the 23rd of december, in time for Christmas. I have received an order acknowledgment saying the Estimated Delivery Date is the 4th of January 2011! Is this correct or what? I need to know because this is a Christmas present! Any help will be much appreciated.How long do Dell take to deliver?When I ordered a laptop, they delivered within 2weeks. Maybe in your case, there may be few days delay owing to christmas season. Check the shipment status regularly. They will deliver it in time.How long do Dell take to deliver?They will deliver your PC on time don't worry.
  • pdd nos
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment