Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop computer. I was wondering if its going to work with Pixius internet service?

I live out in the country and am having one heck of a time (and many headaches) trying to find internet service. We have dial up right now but we can't get it for the laptop because the phone line doesn't fit into the laptop. Pixius is available where we live and so I am just curious if there's anyone else out there using a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop and is also using Pixius.I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop computer. I was wondering if its going to work with Pixius internet service?ysss(::I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop computer. I was wondering if its going to work with Pixius internet service?No I do not use Pixius, but I do know that it would be compatible with your choose of laptop. assuming all is well with your configuration, it will provide you the wireless speed you are seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment