Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can i get a replacement battery for dell inspiron 1525?

I've tried purchasing a couple of different ones but they won't work with my Dell. I know its a pretty common problem for my computer. I was just wondering if anyone knew where i can go to purchase one besides directly from dell at a decent price. The one on dells website is really expensive but i don't want to have to buy it there unless i absolutely have to.Where can i get a replacement battery for dell inspiron 1525?This site is pretty good but Dell batteries are expensive in my experience.



http://www.partmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/product.pl?PID=1884364%26amp;query=dell%201525



This is a universal one, its un-branded but I've used them and work. Plus its a LOT cheaper.

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/product.pl?PID=2202325%26amp;query=dell%201525Where can i get a replacement battery for dell inspiron 1525?Try the source website.Where can i get a replacement battery for dell inspiron 1525?I do not recommend to buy dell laptop now since my pc died this morning. Better buying Lenovo instead.Where can i get a replacement battery for dell inspiron 1525?
any computer repair shop

No comments:

Post a Comment