Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why does the charger for my Dell Inspiron not charge my battery?

My computer originally came with a 65 watt charger but I purchase a higher wattage I believe 95 and it charged my battery when I first got it but now when I plug it in it says Dell doesn't recognize this charger. I can use the computer with the charger plugged in it just doesn't charge the battery. Its a Dell charger. Is there any way to fix it so it chargers my computer?Why does the charger for my Dell Inspiron not charge my battery?that guys kind of dick huh??? is he the charger police??

Your laptop stinks, thats why..Why does the charger for my Dell Inspiron not charge my battery?Well, first off, you are using the wrong adapter. I don't know what made you think you could just plug in a more powerful adapter... let me ask you. What is the Voltage and Amperage ratings on your 95 watt adapter? Is it the same voltage as the 65 watt, but just a higher amperage? Or did they increase the voltage AND Amperage to get that 95 watt rating?



You may have damaged your battery by pushing more juice through it/into it that was recommended. You may have damaged the charge sensing circuit on the motherboard by pumping higher than recommended voltage through it for an extended period of time. Or... your battery might just not be holding or taking a charge any more because of age.Why does the charger for my Dell Inspiron not charge my battery?Suppliers design every thing to suit properly for their product. Why did u go for 95 watts? It might have spoiled ur battery.Use a new battery %26amp; try.Also check the connectors, sockets, %26amp; plug.
  • map of united states with cities
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment