Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How long does it usually take to get a Dell Laptop?

I ordered a Dell Studio 14 laptop on July 26, 2010. It said the estimated delivery time would be August 23, 2010. Everyone I talked to said it shouldnt be that long. Also its been in the "In Production" stage for 2 weeks now. Is this normal?How long does it usually take to get a Dell Laptop?Well, for me, I ordered my Dell laptop and was "In Production for about a week and 2 days. Then I finally received an E-mail from Dell saying it was shipped. Judging by my dates, it took 3 days to get shipped to my place.



The order status may be frozen. My laptop arrived 1 day earlier than it was estimated.



Also, if you customized your laptop with more than just one or two features, it may add some extra time.



Your current location may be a problem too. The further away you live from any Dell production factory, the longer it's going to take.



If you don't get the laptop by August 16, you should E-mail Dell about this confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment