Saturday, February 18, 2012

On the DELL INSPIRON 2200 PWA6803 what part is located on the motherboard spot PC148?

I got this DELL Inspiron 2200 laptop and found out the reason it's not working is because the part that belongs on the motherboard spot PC148 is missing. I have no idea what part number it is, I can't distinguish it from the pictures I have seen of it. Please only valid answers from people that know what they are talking about.On the DELL INSPIRON 2200 PWA6803 what part is located on the motherboard spot PC148?hah. my question is about the same laptop. mines pink and i got it from a friend for like 50 dollars. but... she lost her charger for it.... by any chance do u kow where to buy a charger for them for like less than 50 dollars??? ill help u with your question if u can help me:) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment