Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is it possible to install an 8800gt in a dell dimension case?

I have a Thermaltake Armor case but I don't have a mobo so I can't transfer the components into the Armor. Would the 8800gt fit in the dell case for the time being? I don't knwo if i should buy it.Is it possible to install an 8800gt in a dell dimension case?measure The length of slot in case and look up dimensions of card online... I'd think it would fit.. you might have to move a couple things (cables maybe a HD) but... you would probably be ok.... Heat Dissapation would also be a problem.. probably okay as long as it wasn't OC-ed Good LuckIs it possible to install an 8800gt in a dell dimension case?Any card will fit any case, so dont worry about fit. Worry more about support. If you're using vista or xp they will both support 8800gt. Sticking the card in is easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment