Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I get a good PC equivalent to a Dell but cheaper?

It seems like all the Dell PC's include a monitor, which I already have! I think that boots the price up a little bit, so I am looking for something comparable.Where can I get a good PC equivalent to a Dell but cheaper?Cheaper than a Dell? If you want to sacrifice customer service go for the ole' steady WALMART EMACHINE.....Black Friday is creeping on us once again so if your in no hurry wait for that.....I'm sure there will be PLENTY of hot deals at the electronic stores...Where can I get a good PC equivalent to a Dell but cheaper?
Have you searched Dell's refurbished? Can get some good deals there.Where can I get a good PC equivalent to a Dell but cheaper?Dell will probably get cheaper now they blow up and ignite!

For your buck......Macs are good valueWhere can I get a good PC equivalent to a Dell but cheaper?
You can customize a Dell to not include a monitor in the price if you choose to not get it.Where can I get a good PC equivalent to a Dell but cheaper?Good value or not, you definitely won't find a Mac for less than a Dell, even on a good day. Look for a Dell on slickdeals.net that suits your needs, then sell the monitor on Ebay or buy another video card and enjoy dual monitors!



Alternatively, you can usually say "No Monitor" but it only subtracts $80 or so.Where can I get a good PC equivalent to a Dell but cheaper?
Since you have a monitor, try customize yourself, is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment