Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I Disable the Touch Pad on my Dell Inspiron Laptop?

Sometimes the touch pad is annoying because, while typing fast, my thumbs accidentally brush up against the touch pad. This is frustrating because the mouse cursor jumps to a random location on the screen and can cause undesirable things. How do I Disable the Touch Pad on my Dell Inspiron Laptop?How do I Disable the Touch Pad on my Dell Inspiron Laptop?there ll be a small icon in right corner of taskbar like synaptics pointing device near clock disable in it..!!How do I Disable the Touch Pad on my Dell Inspiron Laptop?if you want to permanently disable it, you should be able to go into the laptop and just unlug the cable for it from the motherboardHow do I Disable the Touch Pad on my Dell Inspiron Laptop?Go to control panel and go to mouses.
  • professor layton
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment