Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a good graphics card for my dell dimension 3000? And how much ram Can I put in?

I need to upgrade my computer but I don't want to buy a new one. I need a new graphics card for gaming, and I need more ram but I don't know how much I can put in.

Any help is appretiaed thanks

I have a Dell Dimension 3000

1gb of ram

I can not buy a new computer I cannot afford one, that is why I am upgrading this one.What is a good graphics card for my dell dimension 3000? And how much ram Can I put in?its not worth upgrading you will gain minimal preformance for maximum price, save for a new one.What is a good graphics card for my dell dimension 3000? And how much ram Can I put in?Theres nothing much required to install a new graphic card and ram. you can upgrade you ram upto 4 GB (kingston brand would be good) and Graphic Card can be NVIDIA GeForce 9 Series or ATi Radeon card.

No comments:

Post a Comment