Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can a dell latitude d410 support 4gb of ram?

I wanted to know if my dell latitude d410 can support up to 3 or 4 gb of ram. Most sites say it can only go up to 2gb, but I wanted to know if it was one of those rare machines that can go over it's original maximum.Can a dell latitude d410 support 4gb of ram?Hey,

sorry to say but Dell latitude d410 would only support 2gb of RAM. I have attached a link to verify the same. Please check it out as it would help you get more details about your computer.Can a dell latitude d410 support 4gb of ram?Why do you need 4 gigabytes? will it help? I want to buy new chipboards to upgrade from 3 gig to 4 gig. Now Im wondering if it will really do anything for me. Because in task Manager, I in the performance tab, it said I was I was using 1.89 Gigabytes. thats out of 3 gigabytes. Why we need 4 gigabytes? I like microsoft flight simulator. what software do you use? what do we need the extra gigabyte for???????Can a dell latitude d410 support 4gb of ram?Go to http://www.crucial.com and run the two tool to find the correct ram memory modules and the maximum your system will support.Can a dell latitude d410 support 4gb of ram?
2GB max here's a link for great prices for upgrading:

http://memoryconfigurator.theupgradeplac鈥?/a>
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • duplicolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment