Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does any1 know if my Dell Dimension 3100 speakers will be transferrable to a non-dell laptop?

Hi people, Ive got a Dell Dimension 3100 desktop with good speakers and amp which I use to play most of my music through.



I will be getting a second hand laptop shortly (a custom built Nusystems model) and was wondering if I will be able to connect my current speakers and amp to this laptop?



Would it be possibe? Would I need any new software?



Many thanks people.Does any1 know if my Dell Dimension 3100 speakers will be transferrable to a non-dell laptop?You will need to unplug the speakers from your Dell system and then plug them into the laptop. Make sure when plugging the speakers in that you plug them into the lineout/headphone jack on the laptop. Once the speakers are plugged in and turned on they should play fine.



I hope this helps.Does any1 know if my Dell Dimension 3100 speakers will be transferrable to a non-dell laptop?Does the computer you use now need any special software to run the speakers? If, so the same software will have to be loaded onto any computer you connect the speakers and amp to!
  • dominoes online
  • dominoes online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment