Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What driver do I need for my Dell Desktop Inspiron 530 Webcam?

I have a Dell Inspiron 530, but whenever I go into the Dell Webcam Center, it says that I need to install the driver from the Dell Resource CD. I have tried the CD, but I don't know what driver to use, or whenever I do install one, an error occurs or it's not the right one.



Help! :(What driver do I need for my Dell Desktop Inspiron 530 Webcam?I am not sure which webcam you bought the computer with, but if your computer is using a Dell monitor with an integrated webcam you should be able to us the disk that came with the monitor. Another thing to mention is that in order for the webcam to work you will need to make sure you have the USB cable connected from the monitor to the computer.



A setup diagram for a monitor like this can be viewed here: http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/mo鈥?/a>



I hope this helps.



If you are using a different webcam please let me know and I will see if I can find a driver for you.



Since this is a desktop computer, do you mean the webcam is built into the monitor? And if so what model is the monitor?What driver do I need for my Dell Desktop Inspiron 530 Webcam?i had the same problem too but if it was already preinstalled... then all i did was right clicked on da little icon on the bottom right side of my screen and just went to exit. then all i did was went to da start button nd clicked on all programs nd u will find dell webcam center . and ur good to go

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment